Standard Home Inspection — Co-op/ Condo/ Apartment
Each inspection includes:
- Living room, bathroom, and kitchen.
- Free termite inspection.
- Free exterior property street photos.
- Industry-leading Spectora report.
- InterNACHI’s Buy-Back Guarantee
- Short-term test (48-72 hours).
- Includes lab test & report.
- Includes 2-3 visits based on lab results.
Learn more about radon
Mold Risk Assessment Package
- Recommended if the household sees, smells, or believes that there is a mold-like substance in the home.
- Full visual mold risk assessment.
- Visible mold will be tested (bulk, tape, or swab sampling).
- Requires lab testing and detailed reporting.
- Infrared camera & psychrometer technology used.
Learn more about mold
Radon Test & Mold Risk Assessment Combo
Termite/ Wood Destroying Insect Only Inspections
- Form NPMA-33 provided for HUD/FHA/VA use.
- FREE Termite Inspection with Home Inspection.
Learn more about your drinking water
Lead-Based Paint Hazard Screening
- Recommended for homes in good condition, built in 1978 or earlier, and will be occupied by children under 6 years of age (include children visiting 10 or more hours per week).
- Lead-Based Paint Hazard Screenings are designed to be an abbreviated and cost-effective type of risk assessment for homes that are likely free of lead hazards, but testing is required in order to be certain.
- Water Test Included.
Learn more about lead hazard standards
Lead-Based Paint Inspection/ Risk Assessment
- Recommended for homes in less than good condition, built in 1978 or earlier, and will be occupied by children.
Learn more about lead
Exterior Property Street Photos
- Front, front-left, front-right, right street, left street, and from across the street.
- Great for busy home-buyers, real estate professionals, and investors.
10% Discount to All Active & Retired:
- US military
- First responders (police, firefighters, EMT)
- Emergency healthcare (doctors/ nurses)
Give us a call if you would like to customize your own inspection service plan.